Welcome to The Upcycling Club!
Porta Romana pieces are built to be loved by you and for generations to come, but everything that is used and loved needs a little attention from time to time! Formed of two parts, the Upcycling Club is a Refurbishment and Part Exchange service, enabling you to update existing lamps or trade in your old Porta Romana pieces for new ones.
Continue reading below to discover more…
To ensure our pieces are looking their best, we offer the complete restoration of your favourite Porta Romana product to bring it back to, or as close as possible to its original condition. As an extension to this service, if you wish to adapt the character of a Porta Romana piece, our talented team of artists will change the finish for you. Swapping the fabric of a shade to a vivid colour, or converting from stretched to gathered fabric, can also instantly update a lamp, or chandelier.
There may be some occasions when even our refurbishment service won’t offer the perfect solution to your upcycling conundrum, in this situation to offset the resource of buying a new pair of Porta Romana lamps we would be very happy to accept your existing Porta Romana pieces in part exchange for something new.
RESTORATION & REFURBISHMENT
Our Restoration and Refurbishment programme covers a huge number of different services to give your much-loved Porta Romana pieces a new lease of life. Here are some ideas to inspire you:
• Transform your side tables by changing the paint finish
• Refresh your existing lampshades by adding a contrasting trim
• Swap the top of your console table to update its look
• Make new seat cushions for your upholstered bench to match a new scheme
• Update the character of your table lamps by switching the flex colour or the lampholder
• Adapt your chandelier to suit a different room by changing the drop
• Change the wiring of your wall lights so they can be moved to a bathroom
• While your pieces are back at Porta Romana HQ for your required restoration, refurbishment or repair, we will also take the time to ensure they are cleaned, polished and brought back to their absolute best.
Should you be in need of a bigger change than our refurbishment service can cover, we will happily accept your existing pieces back in part exchange for something new.
In exchange, we will give you a valuation for your existing pieces to be used as credit toward a new order, or we can make a donation to our charity, SOS Africa.
Our aim is to give your original pieces a new lease of life by recycling them back into the market. There’s no restriction on the age of the pieces – we will reuse or recycle these pieces wherever possible, or even make use of the componentry to bring new products to life.
For further information to become a member of The Upcycling Club or to receive a copy of our digital brochure, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00 44 (0)1420 23005. Alternatively pop into our Showroom or Head Office, for a conversation with our expert team.